You have an idea for a new component that would greatly benefit your company. It might be laid out electronically or even sketched on a napkin. What's the next step? Who can help transform your idea into reality?
The simple solution - contact WADAL Plastics.
We partner with you to refine the initial design, test the prototype and produce the actual component. This is one of our primary strengths - helping customers take ideas from concept to production. And we don't stop there. We understand that you want the job done quickly and affordably.
Our experienced project engineers work with your personnel as a team. Digital design files are created and reviewed, materials are recommended based on durability and cost, and the development cycle is fully coordinated by WADAL. Once the part is tested and approved, we then manage the complete production and delivery of parts according to your needs.
From the start, we focus on doing the job right. In-depth analysis and testing are critical steps in the process. By working closely with you from the beginning, we eliminate the need for multiple prototypes or tool modifications. Not only does this save you money, your idea becomes a reality in a much faster timeframe.Highlights:
- Comprehensive concept-to-design process
- On-going communication with your team
- Custom engineering capabilities
- Advanced CAD/3-D system software
- Transmission of designs through FTP site
- Fast track modeling options
- In-depth testing and results analysis
- RTV mold and cast prototypes
- Hardened production tools
- Start-to-finish quality control process production
For an example of how we assisted a customer design and produce a new concept, please refer to the NORCO case study.